Ron White Shoes Inc. Company Overview
The Ron White brand is designed for the busy, fashionable woman on the go who also wants to look elegant and sophisticated.
We are looking for Management & Sales Professionals to join our team!
Ron White is looking for outstanding people who exude a passion for shoes & fashion, appreciate the customer experience and who want to join and grow with a truly unique company! At Ron White every team member is given the steps for success, and receives ongoing training to ensure they can offer our clients the highest level of personal attention and expertise in the industry. We offer the opportunity for Unlimited Income Potential, Career Growth, Generous Discounts and a truly supportive work environment where you are a valued member of the team.
FULL TIME ASSISTANT MANAGER
About the Ron White Brand:
We are Canada’s Premier Luxury Designer Shoe brand with clients including international celebrities, Heads of State and The Royal Family. Ron’s collections are elegant, sophisticated and Made in Italy. His designs bring together luxurious materials and his unique All Day Heels® technology is for fashion that feels wonderful.
About The Company
We are a privately owned, locally based family style company. We work as a team and are unique in our agility and how we react to our team’s feedback and customer input to change and evolve and stay ahead of the curve.
About the Potential for Growth
We are set up as a retail company and a wholesale company. Our Retail company currently operates five brick and mortar stores in the Greater Toronto Area and an online store with its head office near Yorkdale. Our Wholesale company has a small office in Florence and produces our shoes in Italy; we import and distribute them to approximately 50 stores across North America that carry our collections. There are currently a number of openings as well as many future opportunities as we continue to grow.
In addition to a number of charities we support each year, we operate the largest Shoe Drive for the Homeless in Canada each winter, collecting and donating thousands of shoes to Women’s Shelters and Homeless shelters.
Our Unique Compensation Set up for High Earning Potential
From our part-time team members on up, we operate a unique compensation structure that gives our team a guaranteed base and the opportunity to earn much higher than the industry average. This is done through a Guarantee (our base) –OR- commission option that is paid each pay period. We currently have leaders who earn over ($25 – $35) an hour on a regular basis, so if you’re a leader you can make a great income!
Our staff also enjoys a unique purchase program that gives you up to 70% off Ron White footwear as well as an extended healthcare plan.
HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre location (25 The West Mall, Toronto, ON, M9C 1B8)
Downtown Oakville location (189 Lakeshore Rd E, Oakville, ON, L6J 1H5)
Manulife Centre location (55 Bloor St W Unit, Toronto, ON, M4W 1A5)
Bayview Village Shopping Centre location (2901 Bayview Ave Unit,Toronto, ON, M2K 1E6)
Leaside location (1553 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4G 3B5)
WHAT IS AN ASSISTANT MANAGER’S ROLE AT RON WHITE SHOES?
The Assistant Manager’s role is to assist their Store Manager in running a store successfully, as they are trained on all of the same tasks. Like all Store Managers, Assistant Managers also have various responsibilities that they are accountable for such as being a leader in personal sales and customer service, supporting the Store Manager to ensure store achieves sales plans, setting sales goals, making store schedules, recruiting, interviewing, training and developing employees, merchandising sales floor and window displays and assisting in manage all store operations.
The Assistant Manager position requires a proven track record of knowing how and when to multitask with the end goal of completing all jobs with a sense of priority, deadline focus and attention to detail with minimal supervision. They are ultimately responsible for running the day to day operations and are accountable for achieving and exceeding store sales goals while they are the Manager On Duty or should the Store Manager be absent for any length of time.
The person in the Assistant Manager position will need to take great initiative and interest in assisting their Store Manager to run a smoothly operating store as this is the requirement of becoming a Sales Manager/Store Manager at Ron White Shoes, should they ever wish to move into this role.
- Outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic about fashion.
- A post-secondary diploma or degree. (Preferred)
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years assistant management experience in retail sales or in the food and beverage industry and have helped lead a team of 5 plus employees.
- Have a proven record of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs.
- Have a competitive drive and entrepreneurial passion to succeed in a commissioned sales environment.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel to and work in multiple locations in the GTA when needed.
- Knowledge with operate POS system, MS Word, MS Excel, and email including MS Outlook.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to move and replace fixtures, shelves and hardware throughout the store
- Ability to use ladders on a frequent basis
- Capacity to stand for long periods
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates, please go online at www.RonWhiteShoes.com to read more about us.
- You can also submit your resume to: careers@RonWhiteShoes.com
- We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse work environment.
- Please make sure to reference the “POSITION & STORE” you are applying for in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for any of the following positions please forward your resume to: Careers@RonWhiteShoes.com
Please ensure to include the location to which you are applying, in your subject line.
Hiring for: Sherway Gardens, Manulife Centre, Bayview Village, Downtown Oakville, Leaside
We currently have openings for:
Full Time Keyholder
Part Time Keyholder
Full Time Sales Associate (Footwear Specialist)
Part Time Sales Associate (Footwear Specialist)